Our Mission Statement
We aim to provide perfection in education within a well-structured and balanced academic context involving education, culture, social, physical, emotional and the spiritual dimensions of the lives of our students
Northeast College’s Institutional Goals:
- provide access to education without the limits of time, place, and distance.
- To make four-year degrees more accessible by providing quality transfer programs.
- To provide career programs that meets the needs of students and employers.
- To provide opportunities for personal growth and cultural enrichment.
- To deliver support programs to help students achieve their goals.
- To foster institutional diversity that reflects the demographic and cultural characteristics of our community.
- To lead in the creation of partnerships that fosters the economic development of the region.
- To provide students with an understanding and appreciation of world cultures.
- To help prepare our community to succeed in the global economy.